Monday, November 10, 2014

Introduction to Health Infinity

 
One thing I have learned through my life is that health is one of the most important things to me and yet it is also one thing that gets left on the back-burner. I still sometimes find myself chugging a beer on the weekend while stuffing my face with pizza. (Or let's face it, more times than I would like to admit.) I decided to start Health Infinity as a way to motivate myself to get back in shape, renew my health, and ultimately feel great about myself and my body.

As a woman, I am very well aware that the majority of women are very self-conscious about their looks and I am one of those people. Instead of letting it tear me down,  I am going to use it as fuel to encourage me to push myself and reach my fitness goals. One thing I have decided to do is set goals and reward myself once I reach those goals. It is good to discipline yourself but it makes it that much better when you have something to really look forward to and be proud of.

Creating Health Infinity is the first step I chose to improving myself by creating a page to share health, nutrition and fitness tips. This page will be a mixture of things I have learned, my insight and things that have (and haven't) worked for me. I have also been talking to many different people about starting to use and sell products to create a healthier lifestyle. (If you have an opinion on what has worked best for you, please leave your insight below). Once I have finished my research, I will be promoting the product of my choosing through this page.


If you would like to see all of the health, nutrition and fitness tips I have to offer please follow me on:
Feel free to comment below and let me know of anything you would like to see on my page!



No comments:

Post a Comment